Cheapo Electronic Speedo?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toytender01":2cjuloly said:
Yah you are right .I think i might sell the TT as the leg just won't kick starter through any more. The KLR has electric start but maby i will sell it also as i thik at my age i should start riding about a 350 or 400 they would be lighter when I have to pick them up. Besides after working for two weeks in eastern Oregon getting rid of my deceased brother-in-laws projects, I think i will get rid of most of mine and enjoy the proceds from them while i am still alive and cheat the next guy out of them :smilie_happy: :Egyptian: :whistling: :hihihi: :hihihi:

Good idea! (I think.)
It's not that easy for me to let go of my collections.
I should sell all and buy GL1800. :whistling: :hihihi:

Hi guys,

I was in San Felipe about 5 years ago, the only other time I have been there, so I don't know about how much has really changed there. I have been traveling in Mexico for the last 17 years and have seen enormous changes....way too many to cover here.

I am with skiri here on the bikes Bob and am also with you on getting rid of all the extra crap that we gather in life. I hate to leave my family a ton of undone stuff and piles of junk....I have pretty much pared down the projects to the one I am working on now to my hack upgrade, and nothing else...it feels good to travel and not have hanging, undone crap to hold me back.....the old bucket list is getting shorter... :eek:k:
Brian

Latest posts