• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Complete set of lables/decals for Rt. side Bag cover

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Montecman

Reaction score
Hey guys,
They are in good condition no cracks etc....
Or
I also have an 11 light chrome bumper bar in good condition

Will trade either for....

I need the RT side bag cover for an 81 gl1100, preferably w/out rails.

Any takers???????

Montecman":2z64fb6w said:
Any takers???????

I have one from an '83 Interstate with the rails. I believe same as '81
IMG_0963.JPG

Lids should be the same for 80-83 Interstate and Aspencade. I don't think the luggage was any different just the goodies they added to the electronics.

Dan, it looks like you've got a few rusted pieces of chrome there that you're not using, if you're interested in getting rid of some of it, PM me what you've got and we'll see about getting off your hands.

dan filipi":1ioybsao said:
Montecman":1ioybsao said:
Any takers???????

OK, Fine by me whiat did you want to trade for?
That was the RT side lid correct?

decals or light bar?

Montecman":20xy62bz said:
dan filipi":20xy62bz said:
Montecman":20xy62bz said:
Any takers???????

OK, Fine by me whiat did you want to trade for?
That was the RT side lid correct?

decals or light bar?

The light bar.
Let's PM addresses.

Yes that's the right side.

Ok, so who am I sending the lightbar to? Whoever it is PM me. Do they have the cover? I'd like to get it in the next week & a half or two.
I'll send it as soon as I get an address. I've got some emblems to send to someone else as well.

So am I going to sell you the lightbar and buy the lid from him or are you going to send the money to him and he send the lid to me?

Let's have a price and we'll get it worked out. I figure I can send the money to Dan, he can send the lid to you, and you can send me the light bar.

Ok, whatever Dan wants for the lid,.....i want the same for the lightbar. I just wanna get the lid, thats all. If I can get the metal racks i saw in the pic for the lids,...even better.

PM me with your address and i'll put it in the mail tommorrow.

Here is the lightbar i'll be sending tomorrow. I still need an address to send it to unfortunatly.

Latest posts