Does anyone know what these are for or where they go?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lmg

Reaction score
2013-04-19%2B15.00.03-796585.jpg

Does anyone know what these are for or where they go?

Nope they are not.

I think they are some sort of aftermarket add on to the center stand (which is no longer on my bike frame) to give a bigger "plate" for the foot to lift the bike up. But I am grasping at straws here....

Perhaps a pic that shows both pieces would help? I kinda thought it was risers, too, but the hole off to the side negates that..... :headscratch:

Ansimp":1s1ntljr said:
Scrap metal?

Heading that way.

The reason I know they arent handlebar risers is that I have the risers on the bike already.

Those are the only metal bits left. Im pretty certain now they are an aftermarket add on for the centre stand (which im not using so they are almost scrap).

I did have a vetter windjammer on the bike originally but I dont think these are with them.

Sent from SYDland...

I don't think they are risers because they're flat on top, but they do look like handlebar clamps with some sort of accessory mount on them. How would they mount to the center stand, with u-bolts? Not very strong to hold all that weight, IMHO...

If they fit the handlebar as a clamp, I wouldn't scrap them, they look like they could be used as a mount for a lot of things, gps, cell phone etc. My cupholder mount is similar to that.

Driving light mounts for engine guards?

Latest posts