Doing a muffler job, too.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i will try to puy some pics up the camera i was useing got broke in a family argument between the kids ....ive got another one and will try to do the pics you want....

im such a dumbass in this area the outcome may be in doubt

Well, I got it back together and took it for a 20 mile ride last night. I think it sounds good. It is definitely not for the folks who prefer a silent bike but it is not too loud either. When I am just cruising, it has a nice low rumble. When I get on it, it barks a little. Exactly what I was looking for. If the rain holds off tonight, I will wash it and put up some pictures.

Awesome,.. That is exactly what I want as well. I went to the local auto parts store and did the pricing and I m ready to do it (mentally), now if i could just find the time!

Gentlemen, two pics of the exhaust for your viewing pleasure. I posted more in the customizing section.

lower+front+right.jpg

low+right+rear.jpg

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Looks Awesome!!! That exhaust setup would look great on my bike :music:

Got a video camera? I'd love to hear that thing purr :mrgreen:

mcgovern61":2my08nay said:
Wow, that sounds great. Makes ya want to go racing! :music:

What RPM is it idling at? Sounds like 1050 - 1100?
I think you are right about the idle RPM. I need to get in there and sync the carbs and reset the idle since I switched out the exhaust.

My third video seems to be hung up in Youtube land. I will leave this posted in case it comes around. If it is still hung up later I will try to upload it again.

andy i love it sounds good .... i especially like the guard dogs you have .... you bike is just tough looking for a goldwing....and now it sounds like it looks....

no wonder you had such a big smile on your face :music: :music: :music: :music: :yahoo: :mrgreen:

Latest posts