doo-doo-doo, lookin' out my back door

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Montecman":37illlrw said:
Grrrrrrr..... Now, yesterday on my ride home, the RT side bag cover flew away. :Awe: Dont know why but it did and i didnt notice it till i was home. :sensored: I'll for sure look for it o my way home today but geez if i cant find it, where can you find just a top?

The PO of my bike added some lid retention straps in the photos that would preclude the great lid search of the lid is left loose. :clapping: :clapping:

I don't know where these came from but probably could be easily home made.

So far we have about two feet of the stuff; another half-a-foot expected tonight. We don't know where to put it any more!!!!

Attachments

• gaj20100226_0050ws.jpg
    gaj20100226_0050ws.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 139
paddy.shadow":1fp4aoo0 said:
how did the tire thing work out?

Spent so much time researchin 'em that it was too late to go to the Cycle Shop :mrgreen:

Im in no big rush now... I got to look up and see what bearings i need for the front and rear tires and hopefully they'll have them in stock... yeah right.. Im not getting im hopes up there.. I'll most likely have to wait for them to be shipped

instructorpilot":g604xbx9 said:
I'm right around the corner if you need help

Sweet, Thanks for the offer :salute: Where abouts do you live in orlando? You wouldnt happen to work at orlando international airport would you?

BigAndrew":1s0kq5av said:
instructorpilot":1s0kq5av said:
I'm right around the corner if you need help

Sweet, Thanks for the offer :salute: Where abouts do you live in orlando? You wouldnt happen to work at orlando international airport would you?

No I commute out of MCO I actually work out of Atlanta. I live in Seminole county right off of 17/92. I do have a small shop. My problem is that when ever a bike comes up for sale that's on my list, I buy it. We all have lists I hope. Any way, I have more bikes than room so I had to get a small utility building to store the bikes in while I'm working on one.
A

instructorpilot":ze6cbz86 said:
No I commute out of MCO I actually work out of Atlanta. I live in Seminole county right off of 17/92. I do have a small shop. My problem is that when ever a bike comes up for sale that's on my list, I buy it. We all have lists I hope. Any way, I have more bikes than room so I had to get a small utility building to store the bikes in while I'm working on one.
A

Oh okay, Thats a heck of a commute, At 450 miles each way... I think you got everybody beat :clapping: :smilie_happy:

BigAndrew":30v4bjvf said:
instructorpilot":30v4bjvf said:
A

Oh okay, Thats a heck of a commute, At 450 miles each way... I think you got everybody beat :clapping: :smilie_happy:

It's not to bad, about an hour. I used to commute to MSP and that was 2.5 hours. I travel at 6 miles a minute.
A