DYNA BEADS

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilcoy02

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have switched from wheel weights to dyna beads. They are a ceremic type beads that roll in your tire to balance it.
2 oz in each tire. No more cupping, no balancing, and no vibration and they are reusable when you change the tire.
You pour the little beads in the valve stem very s l o w l y. You take the tem out and pour. You can get them online.

how many members are using them now?

I have them in a few of my bikes and i have been riding with them for a while.

They are easy to put in, but i have yet to reuse them as when you change a tire they go everywhere, and there is no way to retrieve them.

If they were in a tire tube this may be easier to reuse.

They seem to work well, but new tires come balanced from the factory, that is the dot on them and the reason to line the dot with the stem, but rims can become or are out of balance.

A couple side benefits I like about the Dyna Beads.

1. No Weights to come off while riding.

2. The Bike rims look better with no weights on them

joedrum":2jcqeiyp said:
i have never bother much on this ...not saying its useless just saying the truth.... :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:
I don't know Joe......you are always saying that you never get more than 4K miles out of a tire......sure they are not just out of balance and throwing rubber all over the road in Indiana? :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

I used them when I put my new tires on last month. BIG difference! You can find them at most decent bike shops, and they are cheap, compared to having the tire/rim balanced. I will use them on every new tire from now on.

Wow that site has all the vehicles broken down then separate choices for each, even offroad!

If this stuff doesn't do anything it sure is a good money making gimmick.

Has anyone seen any hard evidence these actually do balance the tire?
I would think a spin balance machine would work.

Well...my "seat-o-da-pants" dyno says they work. My 'Wing never felt as smooth on the road... :good: :mrgreen:

I had them in my Valkyrie and now in my 1800, I been using beads for the past 8 year's and never had a tire go out of round or shake. If you put in the right amount in the tire, they will work.

Latest posts