Every Day is Saturday.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldWrench

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just retired a couple months ago, been away from the forum for some time. Funny thing is I seem busier now than when I was working. Did some traveling, but not on the wing. I'm planning a few multi day rides this summer, and have missed the forum.

One nice thing about retirement, every day is Saturday.

Every day being Saturday is not good. that's because when I was working my bussiest day was saturday. :smilie_happy: :shock: and it still is, but now I don't get to have minor days during the week because they are all Saturdays :swoon: :heat: :evil: :Awe: :sensored:

Right now I am headed North. Have to attend a graduation at 6PM Im Burnes Oregon. GPS said 395m map book said 507M ???????? Going to leave at atroun 6 am and hope I make it. going via reno McDurmitt Burnes JUnction to Burned. Ben that way several times before. Looooooooonly that way but better road. Have to be back sunday night.
It will be a suprise as no one knoes we are comming. Hope Burees has more motels then thwey had when I lived up in that area. :smilie_happy:

Latest posts