Expert Advice needed

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
Dan, and group............ I really need your advice on a serious problem:

I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with the girls a lot.

I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep.

Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the 'Wing. When she came home she got out of someone's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.

It was at that moment crouched behind the bike that I noticed a hairline crack in the clutch housing/engine mounting bracket. Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace the whole bracket? :headscratch:

:mrgreen:

This IS serious.

I had a cracked auto trans bell housing once, a good welder was able to fix it.

I would suggest that but really Joel, this is a technical discussion.
:rtfm:

:smilie_happy:

Okay mabey there is a perfectly good explanation for this.............................(thinking)..................................................................................................(still thinking).....................................................................................................(uh).........................(no that wont work)..........................................(okay ears smokin).............................(wait a min........Puff-Puff pass).........(Okay thinking agian)...............(wow thats good)............Man I forgot,whats the problem here.Just have it welded. :party:

ajclockga":3sg8fzi7 said:
Okay mabey there is a perfectly good explanation for this.............................(thinking)..................................................................................................(still thinking).....................................................................................................(uh).........................(no that wont work)..........................................(okay ears smokin).............................(wait a min........Puff-Puff pass).........(Okay thinking agian)...............(wow thats good)............Man I forgot,whats the problem here.Just have it welded. :party:

Is this a memory lose age thing here... :smilie_happy: :hihihi: :whistling:

AApple":stv38cvq said:
Dan, and group............ I really need your advice on a serious problem:

I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with the girls a lot.

I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep.

Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the 'Wing. When she came home she got out of someone's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.

It was at that moment crouched behind the bike that I noticed a hairline crack in the clutch housing/engine mounting bracket. Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace the whole bracket? :headscratch:

:mrgreen:
:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :clapping: