Fairing windshield trim...Where to Buy?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reggie

Reaction score
Hi, I damaged the aluminum windshield trim when I replaced my windshield. Anyone know where to buy a good new chrome one? Have a great day. Derek.

I live SE of Ottawa, Ontario. Thanks for the sabercycle link, lots of stuff there. JC Whitney sells them Huh! I will have to check it out. Thanks guys. Ciao.

that was funny gerry at least they dont kill you with kindness about a possition they have about paypal ...sometimes that better :smilie_happy: i wouldnt stop me from ordeing from them my skin is thick and it would take a whole lot more than that to bother me .....icould care less about the rating thing to begine with just like they could care less about patpal :shock: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

I thought the OP was talking about this part I marked with red

IMG 0487.jpg

idid too dan ....i could use one of those too it dosnt look hard to make ...i know sledge made one on his bike it looked good ....along with his paint job too :good: :mrgreen:

Latest posts