Finally got moved into the new house DAMN!! that was a lot of work

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westgl

Reaction score
Finally got moved into the new house,

Damn that was a lot of work i did not realize how much stuff i had,

The move took three long laborious weeks, I am very tired, what a work out that was.

Well Joe finally got moved in to my new Dog House,
half is 1600sq ft high bay, very large double roll up doors cement floor, fully insulated, plumbed for air every where, and 220v and 110v power everywhere.
the other half is also 1600sqft high bay car port rock floor.

between the two 3200sqft of shop area, what comes to mind is you might be a red neck if your shop is bigger than your house, yup house is only 2000 sqft

but went from a 3200sqft house and 6 acres down sized to 2000sqft and 1 acre but shop grew, NICE!!

Once I get reorganized I will be able to start working on bikes again.

I need some racking to go vertical with storage, then i am in business

:clapping: Yep that's the way I see it, less house and land to take care of and more shop to goof off in. Sound like a good plan to me. Congrats on surviving the move.

thanks guys,

My shop is a mess no walking room as i dont have any shelving yet, and have a lot o stuff on the floor, till I can go vertical.

i picked out my plot in the back yard

I have a old weathered sign that reads boot hill cemetery, i will post it in the back yard

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=83699#p83699:2kfv5478 said:
slabghost » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:36 pm[/url]":2kfv5478]I hate moving. I guess I'll be here until I'm buried.

That was my plan when we built here 15 years ago. I said to my wife " if we are going to this much trouble to build I want to die here and don't care if is next week or 40 years from now"

She now wants to move because the acreage is getting a bit much to look after and she hates having a dirty car from our driveway. She may have to hasten my demise :blush:

NICE! yes! acreage is nice at first then soon becomes tiresome.

We moved here and I think Ill have one more move in me.

I hope i didn't say that out loud, really hope the wife didn't hear that.

We like Brookings Oregon it is on the coast, the next 5 or so years I will try to get rid of rather than get more stuff that is the plan, I want to move less heavy stuff, we moved still close to daughter for collage, this time.

When My brother in law and sister in law move over to Brookings we may think about it some more, to see if we really like it or not.

Temp never freezes, now snow, but it does rain there it is known as the banana belt because of the climate there.

Sounds nice and any excuse to move closer to the coast would have my wife packing for me! :yes:

Congrats on the move. Sounds like an upgrade. More room to tinker in the shop.
Nobody has ever said they enjoyed a move :p, so much stuff and always misplacing things. I hate not being able to find certain things after a move...takes me a month at least to get everything out of the boxes.