For Sale: Keys cut by code

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you do when you have one key for the ignition and false tank and another key for the saddle bags, trunk and helmet locks?

Ron hooked me up with a key that has one key cut on one side and the other key cut on the other side so now I only need one key to work every lock on the bike. While I was at it, I had him make me two copies. That was the BEST $10.00 I've spent! :music:

:music: Sorry this took so long to reply. Got my keys for my '85 Aspy and work great. Soon will order another set to make fobs and will need set for newly acquired '81 CB650C ,just as soon as I can make out the code. :thanks:

I just ordered more key blanks and the price has gone up. That coupled with increased shipping costs over the last couple of years, I had to slightly increase the selling price to $5.50.

If they are OEM locks, have a code stamped on them (usually on the back side,) no one has messed with them (ie. rekeyed,) and use the same key blanks displayed in this thread, then yes.

Yes! OEM LOCKS in good condition :) when i give you de lock codes you can send me the keys to the Netherlands? :)
And tell me how much is costs, i can pay you by paypal.

Thanks,
Marc

Latest posts