• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

front brake cyl 1200

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no, this is for a '76 custom i'm building with a 1200 engine. i have the clutch m/c and want to match it with a brake m/c. i tend to lean t'ward balance from side to side. i had a randakk brake m/c in stalled, but it just didn't look right. the one i need has a very low profile, with a site glass in the front lower corner. i think the 1100 ones are different

i saw a 1500 one on ebay, but it just didn't match close enough for me. i think it is still up for about $15. may have closed by now, not sure. actually i have harley controls on my 78, and i had to block off the site glass. they make a repair kit, put i was not happy with the way it worked. there may be a repair kit for the 1500 as well

Kinda an older thread but i have repaired 2 1984 gl1200 sight glasses to date using watch crystals and ca glue called hot stuff... mine are more fast and furious as you know cyborg i got my wing on the road first of this month and have already ridden 1000 miles let me know if u want the information its still kinda fresh and was gonna snap some pictures when i got a chance to smooth em out and paint them but they work and i can see though them fine with them being less than perfect.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2