Fundraiser for Rudy at Steve Saunders forums

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan filipi

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1983 Interstate
2018 KLR 650
2018 BMW S1000 RR
My Bike Logs forum link
https://classicgoldwings.com/forums/dan-filipi.122/
I was asked by wingnut (admin) at the Steve Saunders site to post here about a fundraiser for Rudy.
He's been diagnosed with cancer but does not have insurance.

I don't know Rudy very well but he has helped many out in the past as well as myself helping me with coding on the forum when I first started out a few years ago.

If you get a chance stop over there and express your good wishes and if you can help out with a donation that's great.

Fundraiser thread

rudy is quite the guy and has helped many .....im very indebted to rudy and all his knowledge and total commitment to the darkside issues of cartires on wings ....i truely hope he gets better soon ...being a uninsurable person like i am makes me rlise it isnt all its cracked up to be ....and the best help i ever had in healthcare was out of the main stream system from someone who truely was about healthcare ....my prayers go out to ya rudy and all who might be able to help

What I dont understand is why in this day and age to (some) people rail against universal healthcare -

Latest posts