getting Old

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking in the mirror normally does it for me :smilie_happy:
Enjoy the ceremony :salute: :clapping:

YOU'RE not old, Brian...yer daughter is.... :smilie_happy:

Congratz to her!! :clapping:

congrats..i,m pushing 50,myself.. :music: :moped:

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 145
Congrats on the grad... and you ain't old.. you went in the Navy when I got out of the Air Force... you get old when you have 22 grandkids...

In a few months he goes to Canada for his Post Grad School. I know how my parent felt when I joined the Navy. No doubt about it, we are proud of him and his accomplishments. He has more musical tallent than most people can dream of, and he knows what he wants to do with it... Yeah, we are proud.

I thought the same as you and I was just like you when my first son married one month ago. My 50th. birthday will be next week (Im a 1964 model , all original parts), and I felt as if my days were numbered and on earth. I think the average age of the members of this forum is 50, so I think we've all felt the same way at some point, but we support each other. Andropause really exist? :headscratch:

I guess I'll never get old. No kids or grandkids to claim thanks to their mothers. Congrats Brian in passing another milestone of life. Ride on.

You don't have to grow old mentally, keep riding. I'm 76 and still ride, '82 Wing/sidecar and a 1981 Suzuki GS550T for 2 wheels. I'm on my 3rd GL1100 as they are fairly easy to repair and being retired for 14 years I have to be somewhat thrifty. Use the bikes as a second car or pickup truck. Sidecar hauls a lot of stuff ! Much more versatile than a trike. :ahem:

yep couldnt agree more i daily still play drums ...no fool.... still very good at it and can torch most players ...and when i cant i will still play ... bikes are the same way with me ...i require a little more time on the charger but im good with that

Latest posts