Getting Old

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PappaJim

Reaction score
Recently I took a ride on a friends Honda 250. There was no windshield, I was truly in the breeze. Around 60 mph, something on my neck kept flapping in the wind, it kinda felt like a shirt collar, but I was wearing a tee shirt. Frustrated at the constant battering I finally decided to seek the source of the irritating flapping. I was dismayed to learn it was all the extra skin on my neck flapping around! It's a sad day when you get so old you are slapped in the face by your own face!

Serves you right for only riding a 250. You just need more velocity on a bigger bike, that way there is no flapping skin as it should now be pulled tight!! :smilie_happy:

PappaJim":21or9clv said:
Recently I took a ride on a friends Honda 250. There was no windshield, I was truly in the breeze. Around 60 mph, something on my neck kept flapping in the wind, it kinda felt like a shirt collar, but I was wearing a tee shirt. Frustrated at the constant battering I finally decided to seek the source of the irritating flapping. I was dismayed to learn it was all the extra skin on my neck flapping around! It's a sad day when you get so old you are slapped in the face by your own face!

:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
Now THASS funny rite thar! I don't keer WHO ya are, THASS FUNNY!! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Latest posts