GL1000: from Russia with love

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parts usually buy on Ebay. I think something can buy and in this forum. My friend in NY, the company for the supply of auto parts in Russia, he usually helps me with shipping from USA.

Dmitry your english is better than many I know who never learned any other language. Have you had occasion to visit the U.S.? Is it difficult to get permission to run a vehicle on the road that is not stock?

US unfortunately there was not, but I really want to come, but my daughter is only 2 months :) so be sure to come later :)

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=158435#p158435:2i0r2wfw said:
slabghost » 20 minutes ago[/url]":2i0r2wfw]
Is it difficult to get permission to run a vehicle on the road that is not stock?
It is not difficult if the engine is not replaced by another brand. And it is a problem only when the bike is sold and the new owner goes to him to the police to obtain a number. inspection usually have a formality, if not to sell bike - you can ride without problems :)

Very good then! We have quite a few things we do to improve these old bikes and I was wondering if you would be able to apply them there.

I have to disappoint you - I love old bikes and cars in original condition :) for me is a weekend bike )))

I'm not at all disappointed. Nothing wrong at all with keeping things as they were at manufacture. On the other hand I don't mind at all changing things if I think it will be better for me.