GoldWing 002

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah..it prolly won't go much over $500... :good: :hihihi:

Tim that 75 is kewl,,,. those black pipes w/chrome covers remind me of the new cl125 we had,, idk what yr. was red,, 73? put a lot of hours on that bike.. dad had a cl175, twin, that had the higher pipes,, was a lil older , dark blue,, 70? was kinda heavy for trail riding, but was screamin fast on the road,, would do 80 anyday, (with a windshield)and I've had it much faster. lil off topic,, woops

[url=https://forum.classicgoldwings.com/viewtopic.php?p=107054#p107054:1shhky7d said:
slabghost » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:11 pm[/url]":1shhky7d]
Yes there are a lot at these auctions who have more money than sense.
+1 :yes:

I want a bike I can ride, I would not want to spent the money on that thing and have to leave it in a shop to look pretty. I will take mine with its little scratches and signs of love, and I will ride it with no regrets till I can no longer keep it going.

I would certainly ride it sparingly....in good, dry weather. You can always disconnect the speedo to keep the miles down.... :smilie_happy:
Then again, it should be in a museum, for historic purposes. Even those get fired up and ridden to keep them limber. :popcorn: