Goldwings

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy1957

Reaction score
This is my 1st 1200 but my 4th wing,had two 1500 and a 1800.Hope to learn a little here from the PRO,S.I can use all the help i can it.

Welcome to the Forum the guys here are a great resource for sure. I think you will find the 1200 is the best model so far.

billy1957":ds8sal8j said:
This is my 1st 1200 but my 4th wing,had two 1500 and a 1800.Hope to learn a little here from the PRO,S.I can use all the help i can it.
Just curious as to what made you regress? I also owned a 1500 & am back to my original 1000.
Welcome to classic GW!

Well each time i was threw riding and later the bug hit me,and each time i got a good deal on that bike.The gl1200 is a one owner with 26,402 on the clock for $1200.00 which i think is a good deal.

billy1957":2z3qkgko said:
Well each time i was threw riding and later the bug hit me,and each time i got a good deal on that bike.The gl1200 is a one owner with 26,402 on the clock for $1200.00 which i think is a good deal.

Sounds like a good deal to me !!

ohhhhhhhhhhhh , sounds like Real Deal , any Pictures of it ???? ohhhhhhh yes, welcome from Tennessee. :music:

:clapping: :clapping: welcome Billy1957 :clapping: :clapping: from central wisconsin hope the weather is better where you are than some of our brothers of cgw.

Yes i thought it was great deal but in shop for some small work ,maybe have 1800.00 in after all is done.

billy1957":dm3ulblf said:
Yes i thought it was great deal but in shop for some small work ,maybe have 1800.00 in after all is done.
Thats still a good buy. I'm going to have a lot more then that before I'm done with my 78. :swoon:

When i saw this bike on craiglist for 1200.00 i was the 1st one to get in touch with her.One hour later i,m at her house with the money and calls are coming in every minute,just gave her the money no jewing.