Great service from Nelson-Rigg covers

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kah92340

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought I would share some good customer service since it's getting harder to come by.
In September of 09 I bought a Nelson-Rigg cover for my bike and I noticed around October 10 the elastic was stretching out. I called them and they gave me a RMA number to send it back and I didn't send it back, it wasn't that bad and I was just going to live with it. I had it on last month and a small breeze blew the back section up uncovering the back of the bike and I thought I'm not going to live with anymore and I called again, they said the RMA number was still good the warranty ends in September 11. So I sent the cover back and they sent me a brand new cover to replace the old one with a registration card still in the box. So I called and asked if I need to send in the new registration or is the old one OK till September and they said send in the new one and the warranty starts all over beginning now for another 2 years. :clapping:
So I wanted to share and say they have great service and really do stand behind their product.

good to hear from a member that has a nelson-rigg cover. such a good report i plan on getting one for my 75 wing and one for my 99 shadow ace. the dc500 to cover will in my garage.

Latest posts