greetings from new member

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leonard

Reaction score
Leonard here from ozarks of Mo. I prefer GL1200 bikes because I like the way they handle & are very reliable. I have 84 aspencade, 85 aspencade , & 86 interstate presently. I'm retired navy veteran & an amature country classic musician. Looking to learn how to care for upkeep of my bikes & enjoy fellowship of this forum. Thanks for the warm welcome.

you have only four more bikes for one every day of the week ....the 1200s are the last of the oldwings....i have an 82 with 1200 in it ....cant wait to start riding it ....welcome to the forum....

Welcome to the CGW Forums, Leonard!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Welcome to the forum from New Mexico, Leonard. I had an 87 Aspy as my first wing and it certainly was an excellent engine and we did some nice two-up touring on it.

I am also a Navy veteran, a blue water sailor...Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 1964-65 but did not retire from the Navy. I retired from the USFWS.

Glad to have you and you live in some awesome riding country, no?
Brian in NM

Welcome to the forum Leonard. I play a little bit of trumpet, but calling myself a musician is a stretch!

Mark

Latest posts