Guess What? I never named my bike..

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danf

Reaction score
:shock: I have the perfect name for her, she's kinda smoken don't ya know, Hot for sure in the summer months especially, and really sweet going down the interstate... :lust: Her Name will be Ginger...Because I love Ginger :lust: from Gilligan's Island, she would make my eye's water when I was a kid, shoot she still does ......That's my bike's official Name..So does your bike have a name...??? Or is that too childish for ya..? guy's have names for their cars... How's a bike any different, you actually Ride a bike, I get to ride Ginger..... Life is a highway and I'm gonna ride Ginger all night long,...To KC again..[sing it] :smilie_happy: It's Friday Oct. 14. the Goldwing Gods sent me here to give you guy's the following message.. It's Name your Bike day if you don't have one yet...So by midnight tonight you must have a name for your bike and post it... :smilie_happy: I can't wait to hear some of the names you guys choose...Oh my Goodness.. :clapping: yeh.... just looking at some of the login names on this site...Oh my...there's no deadline...incase your late reading this...

I've been trying to figure out a name for years other than "the bike".

Since I've had so much trouble finding this knocking noise my first thought this morning is to name her after my last girlfriend who would totally irritate me like this knock does but I don't want her name because because of bad memories and well...what would my wife think about that so the official name for this bike will be "Bitch"

"Honey do you need the car later"?
"Nah, I'll take the bitch"

Sounds good.

Dan stole my first choice(bitch!), so I'll have to go with what I usually call it anyway, or at least the PG version...
"F-ing peice-o-sheit!" :smilie_happy:

Never named my bikes. Had so many they were just a passing phase. Dis name my trucks and van. The 89 white Dodge Van was given to me in non running condition and took several months before I coule get it to run and registered so I called it "Vanna White" (Looked good but didtn't do much) :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: I will have to think about some names for the current bikes i have maby ENEY, MENEY, MINEY and MO :Egyptian: :Egyptian: :Egyptian: :cheeky:

toytender01":3bwqk1lz said:
Never named my bikes. Had so many they were just a passing phase. Dis name my trucks and van. The 89 white Dodge Van was given to me in non running condition and took several months before I coule get it to run and registered so I called it "Vanna White" (Looked good but didtn't do much) :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: I will have to think about some names for the current bikes i have maby ENEY, MENEY, MINEY and MO :Egyptian: :Egyptian: :Egyptian: :cheeky:
But the Goldwing God's said .. :shock: what ever you come up with I'm sure will be funny..., I really found this guy funny, 99 problem's :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: funny stuff....Is 99 problem's an actual song?