Happiness?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatbaldbiker

Reaction score
Someone asked me what makes me happy. I responded with health , family , fun ( humor) with wealth bottom of list. Whats yours?

I would like to keep open page for a moderator to pm me. I hope I have left enough clues to my persona.

Hanging out with my wife and kids. Rehabbing a broken down Veteran back to health so he can go home and live independently. Visiting my 78 year old mother and eating her terrible cooking. Building an engine and having it fire up on the first three kicks.

Riding one of my bikes every single day of the week. The mad power of my ZRX1100, and the buzzy little antique 125 Yamaha I sometimes ride to work. Riding my Goldwing with the radio on loud and my feet on the highway pegs,on I -19 heading to Mexico.

Camping in the White Mountains of Arizona, the most beautiful place in the world to me.

Being able to pay all of our bills and actually having some money left over to spend.

Fishing anywhere and anytime.

Having a successful long desert ride on dirt bikes. Everyone finishes, and no injuries, or fatalities

Being a retired US Navy Chief Petty Officer and knowing the 20 years I put in actually made a difference.

Being able to live in the greatest country on earth. Despite it's many new problems and flaws, it is still the best. I have travelled the world, and never want to leave the USA again. Everything I ever want or need is right here. Most of it is in Arizona, except for the beach.

The happiest day of my life was when my youngest son went to a friend's 6th birthday party. It was in November and the kids were playing football in an open grass field. My son was picked first round, while choosing teams. No big deal, except he has ADHD and Dyslexia. I have a picture of that as the screensaver on my computer.

See, I am not hard to please.

Being a Christian. Living in a great country that allows me the freedoms to do pretty much what I want. Ever striving to keep my wife happy, (She is easy to please and was/is the greatest support I could ever have wanted thru my military years and current career). Watching my grandkids grow and seeing their accomplishments. Knowing that all three of my kids (against my advice) served or are serving in the military. The feeling of completion when repairing a computer, printer, or any other machine. Reading a good book, eating a good meal, and riding a motorcycle! :moped: :good:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=91709#p91709:2h5g84q6 said:
brianinpa » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:27 pm[/url]":2h5g84q6]
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=91557#p91557:2h5g84q6 said:
fatbaldbiker » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:48 am[/url]":2h5g84q6]
... what makes me happy.

Riding!
Yep, riding is the best. For me it makes going to work fun, and ALWAYS makes a poopy day at work better with the ride home.

~O~

I haven't ridden much, but I love wrenching! Seeing something come together and having it run nice is a great feeling!
Looking at the stars and contemplating the amazing universe.
Playing a well-tuned piano or organ.
Hanging with friends and family.
Browsing this forum! What a great bunch of folks on here!

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=91765#p91765:35jg5da8 said:
Steve83 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:06 am[/url]":35jg5da8]
I haven't ridden much, but I love wrenching! Seeing something come together and having it run nice is a great feeling!
Looking at the stars and contemplating the amazing universe.
Playing a well-tuned piano or organ.
Hanging with friends and family.
Browsing this forum! What a great bunch of folks on here!

Can't argue with that.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=91671#p91671:1952xqcs said:
stanlw » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:20 pm[/url]":1952xqcs]
Being a Christian. Living in a great country that allows me the freedoms to do pretty much what I want. Ever striving to keep my wife happy, (She is easy to please and was/is the greatest support I could ever have wanted thru my military years and current career). Watching my grandkids grow and seeing their accomplishments. Knowing that all three of my kids (against my advice) served or are serving in the military. The feeling of completion when repairing a computer, printer, or any other machine. Reading a good book, eating a good meal, and riding a motorcycle! :moped: :good:

+1 :eek:k:

Latest posts