Have shovel - Will travel.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scdmarx

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1982 Standard
crw0021rj.jpg

The AK is amazing, we used to have one from China, Russia, and even one from Yugoslavia. Too bad there are so many of them. The Second Amendment is dear to my heart, but I often wonder what the world would be like today if men like Winchester, Colt, and Kalishnikof were never born :?:

~O~

Omega Man":25z7p2jg said:
The AK is amazing, we used to have one from China, Russia, and even one from Yugoslavia. Too bad there are so many of them. The Second Amendment is dear to my heart, but I often wonder what the world would be like today if men like Winchester, Colt, and Kalishnikof were never born :?:

~O~

The AK is a bad SOB! Unfortunately, the one in this foto is a 6mm airsoft, battery operated, full auto. The others are Beeman 5.5 break barrel pellet, and Beeman .177 break barrel pellet. The only real firearms in the foto are the Remington model 1100, and a .38 cal. Miroku Cheif revolver grandpa carries holstered to his waist.

Nobody in Japan is allowed to have a gun, so there is not much market for the firearms industry over there. Other than a few law enforcement gigs, and export. So Miroku mostly manufactures guns for top names like Remington, Browning, Colt, S&W, etc. The Cheif looks and feels much like a Colt, but with a much smaller price tag. They also imported the more popular Police Special in the same era, which was similar but had a longer barrel. Good quality for less money. Best I can figure, these were made in the early sixties.

Grandma & grandpa recently experienced a home invasion. They came out of it with their lives, but lost some pretty nice guns. A British Military 308 with a scope and bayonette, a S&W 38 old navy model, a 410 four shot bolt action that he got when he was 12 years old to put squirrel meat on the table, and a few others. This is why he wears the pistol on his person while at home. He has to obey California law when he gets in the car and goes anywhere though. Even though the same law can't protect him. He's 80, I really have my doubts about his ability to draw and fire a weapon in close combat, but being armed gives him the "feel" of security. Probably one of the hardest things to deal with in his life was laying in the floor of his home and helplessly watching this happen. I'm sure he'd rather die trying.

who knows how many people have died over such stupid goverment policies....im glad you grandpa and grandma got though this...i could say more but ill do this :sensored: :sensored: :sensored: :sensored: :sensored: :cheeky: :cheeky: :sensored: :sensored: this the consitution :rtfm: :rtfm: why dont you idiots :read: :sensored: :sensored: :sensored: :sensored: :cheeky: :cheeky: :Awe: :Awe: :mrgreen: just my thoughts :laptop:seems like the gov dose nothing but take back everthing our ancestors fought for :nea: :nea: :nea: what a shame :Doh2: :rtfm: :mrgreen:

Try living in Canada. Our gun laws are insane. You would not believe what's involved to own a long gun and a handgun is simply out of the question for the normal Joe public

Omega Man":10c7xawm said:

~O~
you would have people getting stabbed or hacked to death

we just upgraded my buddys paintball gun... he now has a 21" barrel on his autococker.
it was previously modified from co'2 to high pressure air... now he has 3000 or so lbs of air pressure at his beccon and accuracy within a few inches at 100+ foot...

this gun also will shoot the "less-leathel" solid rubber balls... or just bright yellow paint markers LOL
and sends them out as fast as you can pull the trigger..

now I'm a michigan farm boy. grown up hunting and fishing.. love and respect firearms..
BUT this thing impressed me..
as a viable alternative to "rock salt" or "bird shot" wich will get you in a TON of trouble now-days.

OUCH!!!!!

We have very loose gun laws here in florida... They dont even make you register the serial numbers on the guns
I own 6, Im going to get my concealed weapons permit so i can carry my little .38 special wherever i go :mrgreen:

this is true and the crime rate in florida has gone down .....in a place like florida this speaks loudly

the true fact is that they are not trying to reduce crime there trying to make it safer for them when they decide to come to your house for what ever the reason.....

this has nothing to do with freedom that our founding fathers fought for ......this i will never be brainwsahed on ....

I would like to move back to AZ.. it is okay to carry in the state in the open... i think they call it constitutional carry.. not right to carry.. hmmmm the name just doesn't stick with me.. but the law info does!!