HaYaaaaa....Hoowhoy.....EEEEEyaaaaaa-Hwaaaaaa!!!!! ####!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:whip: An oldie but a goodie!
I've seen these before...it's incredible. No trick photography, either. :clapping: :clapping:

its easy for him ....nothing to it now after yrs of self determination :shock: :rocks: :mrgreen: i beleave all of his carbs are in sync and his timing is perfect with good spark ....nothing needs adjustment :eek:k: :mrgreen:

joedrum":3pyugnc8 said:
its easy for him ....nothing to it now after yrs of self determination :shock: :rocks: :mrgreen: i beleave all of his carbs are in sync and his timing is perfect with good spark ....nothing needs adjustment :eek:k: :mrgreen:
:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

He was FAST .......I worked like fighting fire all my life... my Dr. tells me all the time , you need to SLOOOOW Down , and take it easy ...... if Bruce Lee had lived to old age he would have had to take some hard drugs to get him to slow down and relax .

Never had to much trouble beating blokes like that but that was back before they took the guns off us :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Latest posts