Head gaskets? Valve cover gaskets?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=146693#p146693:8zki9h2u said:
Offcenter » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:21 am[/url]":8zki9h2u]
Hey gang, where's the best place to buy head gaskets and valve cover gaskets for
my 76 gl?
Thanks guys.
Western Honda if you want genuine :yes:

If your looking for factory parts allot of folks use western Honda, If you want aftermarket then any Vesrah top end kit will do, ebay or amazon have shown the best prices you just need to shop around, find the part number and type it into google.

Three is what you need, but... I wouldn't buy a glass of water from Sabre-cycle. Too many horror stories of bad customer service for me to even consider spending a dime there.

Not knowing the manufacturer I would pass on that, in the order I would purchase is Honda, Vesrah(VG-595), Athena. The athena can be bought for 70 something so buy where you know what your getting.

There is no chance that I would put anything other than an OEM Honda head gasket on my bike. The valve cover gaskets can be had for pretty cheap on eBay.

I sent you a PM about my supplier. I will provide others with his contact information.

His name is Joseph F. Marks

His email is [email protected]

I purchase all of my OEM Honda parts from this supplier and he just sends me an invoice via PayPal.

Great service, prices, and I know I am getting genuine OEM Honda line parts for my vintage machines. It is really nice having a supplier like this to deal with.

Tell him Brian Trapp sent you...

Latest posts