Hello from a new Wing rider

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great, another Classic stays on the road!

Amazing how nasty the brake fluid can get eh?

I would think you got that miss licked.
Mine was acting up the same way when I got it til I replaced the plug caps and wires. I could hear the spark jumping to ground but not all the time. Have a good ride!

Thanks Dan

We leave in the morning and I don't expect to have any problems. I normally ride alone but this ride includes a long time close friend and his son, I'm really looking forward to it.

Well the 500 miles turned into 640 in two days. I think we hit every two and one lane road in W Va. Actually one lane blacktop roads where the four wheelers would blow their horns approaching curves to alert the oncoming drivers. Consecutive 10 MPH switchbacks, I think I saw my own tail light a few times. Gorgeous mountain country, all in all a very fun ride with only one exception. My friends Vulcan Nomad developed a nasty noise in the final drive so we dropped out and returned home early on the third day. That made for about 100 miles on a 65 MPH four lane limping along at 45/50 MPH. We made it home ok and my wing performed flawlessly. The miss is history and my wing and I have a much closer connection.

Latest posts