Hello to all from Goldwingkng, new member, well new poster anyway,,,

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello to all my name is Paul Walsh I am the Owner of Goldwingking and Wingking a business in the USA selling and installing Chrome on newer Goldwings.
I purchased the entire stock of Larry Scott who retired 2 years ago, and Bobbys Accessories in the USA who had also retired 3 years ago.
The retail store has opened in Toronto, 20 years worth of wing parts have been FINALLY unpacked, sorted and put on the shelf, now the small, (hah) task of photographing them all and creating an online shopping portal, plus Ebay ecommerce site, this is interesting and fun to say the least.
It has taken me this long, from when I first joined to site, up to today to get everything unpacked sorted and graded, to a point where I can provide and educated? answer, photos if needed, of all of my classic Goldwing parts in stock, and feel as if I have something to contribute to the site and its members.
While Larry had a somewhat decent stock after being in the business for 20 years, I have been adding this for the last 2 years and now have a healthy inventory of used parts for GL1000, GL1100, GL1200, GL1500, and as of Saturday my first GL1800 for parts.
New parts are available for the Classic wing still, and I have a fairly decent stock in inventory, and a reasonable supply of NOS, plus can pull parts from various suppliers in the USA if needed, I am always tracking down and buying NOS older parts when I can.
Goldwings are in my blood, I own and ride, (when I have time) all of my wings and thoroughly enjoy myself, whilst I do not have any illusions to know the bikes inside out, yet, I am a quick study and have learned much since I bought my first wing, 8 years ago.
I have been working on bikes, cars, boats and aircraft since I was much? younger, and do enjoy getting my hands dirty, and restoring bikes, although I admit it is just a gratifying to see to look on a persons face when they see their bike, after I have put a whole lot of Chrome and lights on it, (plus your hands tend to be cleaner)......
Thank you to all those who supported me in the past, and encouraged me to join the site, and become an active member, I look forward to learning a lot and contributing, when and where I can. :thanks:

I am looking for a speedometer drive for my 1984 Gl1200 standard. Would you have that? I have looked for the part number and there are two listed. I am assuming for the staandrad and digital gauges.