Honda cross reference request HERE

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan filipi

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1983 Interstate
2018 KLR 650
2018 BMW S1000 RR
My Bike Logs forum link
https://classicgoldwings.com/forums/dan-filipi.122/
I've had this program for a while now but haven't used it but if anyone is looking for a part number cross reference let me know and I'll post what part numbers it comes back with.
What I'll need is the part number your looking for to do the search.

I don't know how accurate it is but it's an option for hard to find parts I guess.
It returned at least a dozen part numbers from other models for my rear 83 master cylinder, have yet to verify any of them.

ebay dude":2ppbewy2 said:
Your software will not be shipped. You will recevie download instructions within 24 hours of your purchase.

Otay...so what if someone, say ME, on dial-up wants to "buy" his software? How large a file is it?
Not that I need it...since Dan has it.... :smilie_happy:

AApple":3jb9bwq6 said:
ebay dude":3jb9bwq6 said:
Your software will not be shipped. You will recevie download instructions within 24 hours of your purchase.

Otay...so what if someone, say ME, on dial-up wants to "buy" his software? How large a file is it?
Not that I need it...since Dan has it.... :smilie_happy:
It's 38 MB which would mean like 2 days on dialup :smilie_happy:

I expected it to be much larger but the program is pretty much all text based nothing fancy.

ekvh":waho1rcm said:
If you have time, are there any other bikes that use the gl1200 cdi ecu, the black box?
Get me the Honda part number and I'll check.

ekvh":vcbw9piu said:
TID 14-32 on the box Honda number: IGNITER UNIT 30400-MG9-741

Looks like that box is exclusive to the 1200's, all years use it.

Capture.PNG

Just saw this thread;Was always told 84 module was different than 85-87.
Good to know they can be interchanged with out harm,one always wonders if such a switch can cause harm,when the no's are different.

Latest posts