I may need to move...........

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ajclockga":1si6e1a8 said:
Last week they arrested 4 elderly gentleman in their 60's and 70's for plotting to blow up various building in the town I live.Now this isn't a very big town.And I got to go get tag's Monday.And that's one of the buildings they were gonna blow up....................... :shock:
Common ajclockga man-up and just go....oh and by the way dont go with the wing :headscratch: you never know if something really blows up :smilie_happy: ,we dont want your wing getting any damage
:smilie_happy: .Take care :shock:

a buddy of mine got fired over a Pee Test .......and he said it was Unfair , because he didn't have time to study for that Pee Test. :smilie_happy:

When I worked for a bigger company, come Monday most of the guy's who partied would talk openly about it during break.And then wonder why they always got pulled for a test middle of the week.We had a 3 strike rule.First was 3 day layoff,second a week,and for the lucky ones who made it to 3..................FARD...........FARD..........FARD....... :party: