I may need to move...........

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajclockga

Reaction score
Last week they arrested 4 elderly gentleman in their 60's and 70's for plotting to blow up various building in the town I live.Now this isn't a very big town.And I got to go get tag's Monday.And that's one of the buildings they were gonna blow up....................... :shock:

I wouldn't let that worry me considering the people that work there are present...Don't tell me that little girl behind the desk is braver than you are... :smilie_happy: Look you can only get blown up once.... :smilie_happy: Their full of it...Are they American Nationals or foreign National talking this crap....?

littlebeaver":trcimr78 said:
I wouldn't let that worry me considering the people that work there are present...Don't tell me that little girl behind the desk is braver than you are... :smilie_happy: Look you can only get blown up once.... :smilie_happy: Their full of it...Are they American Nationals or foreign National talking this crap....?

4 men-American.All over 60,one or two in their 70's.And they aint brave...........They stupid :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

:help: get da tags man like he said--you can only blow up once--never know maybe it don't happen an you get ta ride some more. Best O luck. sneak in an out incognito :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :music3:

I Don't think they are doing any research to cure the stupid gene.Least they ain't contacted me to do any studies on my brainical............. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Genious has it's limits. Stupid does not. Stupidity and irresponsibilty are federally protected and subsidized.

slabghost":1gw4ogog said:
Genious has it's limits. Stupid does not. Stupidity and irresponsibilty are federally protected and subsidized.
HUH maybe thats why I'm getting SS!! Could be. :yes: :yes: :yes: :music3:

Everytime I get a notification of on this post I can't help but to think, oh crap they done blowed it up...I sure hope they don't do something that stupid...Not our homegrown guy's ...So did you ever get your tags?

Nope no tags yet...Had to change address on my license to get tags.So I gotta wait on them to show up first.Aint heard nothing go boom yet.Although my wife had gas the other night.Woke up thinking they'd set off C-4.False alarm though.WWWWHHHEEEEWWWW! :smilie_happy:

:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: Yeh my wife freaks out my 14 year old girl when she let's one go...funny stuff...14 year hates it, which makes me laugh :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: