• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I need the right side saddle bag stay for an 1100 interstate

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plskthompson1

Reaction score
The subject says it all. The one I have is bent, usable, but it rubs the bag on the front so I'd really like to change it out if I can find one. Can someone here help me out?

This isn't the best picture, but it's the only one I've got. I think you'll be able to make out what I need though.

Attachments

• right side goldwing.jpg
    right side goldwing.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 96
Let me know how much, Steve. I work in the boro, so it's not to much of a shot north for me to pick it up if the price is right.

I went out to the garage between thunderstorms and looked at the stays I have (trailer hitch still attached). The right side is in good shape with a little surface rust. I cleaned at it with a little chrome polish and it should clean up without too much difficulty. The left side had a little roadrash which is why I got the one off ebay last year. If you want it, come and get it. Just shoot me a PM and we'll set a time.

Latest posts