I think my wing is upset with me

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lew1701

Reaction score
So the weekend before last I went out for the final ride of the season. Everything was fine. I parked her in her little corner of the garage...did all my standard prep work for winter storage and all was good...until. I go into the garage today to stock up the wood pile for the stove (yes, my bikes stay toasty warm all winter :clapping: I find a puddle of coolant on the floor, the radiator is completly drained. The drain plug is tight, the water pump is fine, the hoses are good. I can find no leaks anywhere. I think it is just pis :sensored: ed off that I put her up for storage already...talk about being sensitive. :fiddle:

This is clear case of separation anxiety, with a dab of passive aggressiveness. :smilie_happy:

I just wrapped my girl in blankets for the night. With lows in the mid-upper 30s I don't trust the weather guy. :|

~O~

Something is seriously wrong with you guys!! :shock:
All I do is keep mine in a heated garage with a cover on it...and I sometimes uncover it and wipe it down..and sometimes I go out and just sit on it...and sometimes I open the garage door and start it up just to hear it run...and I have a bunch of photos of it...but other than that...it's just a motorcycle!!

Perhaps it was a-skeered that you wasn't gonna love it no more, and it pee-ed itself... :crying:
:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Too much!! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :music3: :yahoo: :yes:

Next you are going to hear that we sing them to sleep at night! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

:hi: SOOOOO I take it that none of your motors have ever encountered the Little Nash Rembler :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: that usually giver the motors an inferiority complex and a case if insecurity. :whistling: :whistling: .... that is why you have to baby them so much :heat: :heat: I put mine in the garage but not preped for the winter,,,,because I get out the long johns and cold weather gear Ckeck the antifreez tire tread and just tell her to get ready for some fun :heat: :heat: :heat: :party: :party: :yahoo: This is no time for loafing :hi: Bob

Latest posts