I want this tow truck

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the 70 & 71 was the same body style , at that time there was 4 style of Ranchero's ,... Ranchero (no trim) , Squire (Wood Trim) , Custom 500 (like mine, with the wide stripe and Black hood ) , and the GT ( same as 500 Except Hood scoop and and GT Trim) , and you asked what I traded for it , I bought a VW powered Trike ( old school 3 wheel motor cycle ) but I never did anything with it , it was sitting outside my Garage , and this guy saw it and wanted to buy it , I said make me an offer , he said would you trade................... so.......here it is , LOL ....

sledge":1z2qxk2h said:
Oh I forgot to ask BigAndrew , where was the Mater Truck ??? is that you in front of it ????

Nah thats not me, Im much younger then that guy, Thats the guy that made the truck for disney, Hes famous for makin custom do-hickeys

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, ok , thats good to know , when I was redoing the Galley lid on my Teardrop ( Cars ) was big news, I can pull into a Gas Station , or Wal-Mart parking lot with my Teardrop and every little kid knows all the Cars Names .... they just go nuts over the painting. :smilie_happy:

On my way to work this evening, I spotted a small car pulling a tear drop that didn't look to be much bigger than one of this small Harbor Freight trailers as a base. Of it wasn't for the fact that I was headed north and they were going south I probably would have followed them to their next stop and gotten a few pics of it.

What color was the Teardrop and what kind of Car ...... I might know who it was , Most folks with a Teardrop are members of Tearjerkers. ......unless it's somebody who just bought or built one.

Thats not much to go on, hard to say who that could have been , in 2006 when I bought Tags for my Teardrop , counting mine , there was only 3 Teardrops in Tn, with Tags on them..... several now though , maybe 12 ..... just a guess.

I didn't expect you to know who it was. I just happened to see them headed south on I-65 around Columbia, TN and thought of this thread.

Tearjerkers has member around Nashville , and Dixon , and Memphis , Gatlinburg , and it's such a small group in Tennessee , I though I might know who it was , world wide there is almost 1,800 members....... but in Tn, maybe 10 ...lol

Latest posts