jeans

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan filipi

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1983 Interstate
2018 KLR 650
2018 BMW S1000 RR
My Bike Logs forum link
https://classicgoldwings.com/forums/dan-filipi.122/
Of all things I can't find boot cut jeans in size 36x36 anywhere any more but online.

The retailers are doing it to themslves.
How can I spend my money at your store if you don't stock what I need!?

i like a '34 length, and can't find them. i thnk a lot of shorter people must be buying jeans. so the retailers think that is what they have to stock. some of the high end jeans seem to come in longer sizes, but still hard to find

I've been buying my jeans at Costco (Kirkland brand). They have 34 length and I like the jeans pretty well. They last a long time and best of all, are pretty inexpensive. I want to say I pay $12, or something like that.

Mark

Man do I feel like a stump.......29" inseam! (5'9" tall) No wonder I have trouble getting my feet flat to the ground when I stop! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

MarkB":1d7c8tz9 said:
I've been buying my jeans at Costco (Kirkland brand). They have 34 length and I like the jeans pretty well. They last a long time and best of all, are pretty inexpensive. I want to say I pay $12, or something like that.

Mark
i'm going to check on that the next time i am at costco

Yer in Cally, Dan....yer s'posed tuh be weerin shorts anyway..... :smilie_happy:

You could shave some off the bottoms of yer feet...or shop at a Big & Tall shop, and pay thru the nose... :Awe:

The reason most stores don't carry any long leg pants is because of the turds that wear their pants around their knees....they don't need long pants. Since that's the basic demographic of the stores, that's what they cater to... :rant:

mcgovern61":3jluvp46 said:
Man do I feel like a stump.......29" inseam! (5'9" tall) No wonder I have trouble getting my feet flat to the ground when I stop! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
I feel your pain........5'9' & 30 inch inseam. :doh:

silverbullet":2v53i0gk said:
mcgovern61":2v53i0gk said:
I feel your pain........5'9' & 30 inch inseam. :doh:
you guys arn't stumpy the ground just isn't high enough :smilie_happy:

I think I found the style I like. Ordered 2 pair.
$39 each free shipping.
Strange the last time I bought them from the store about 6 months ago they were under $25 a pair.

When your body gets to be shaped like an egg, you figure out that bib overalls are the way to go. From the big&tall store, fully adjustable, can't beat it for about $35. People kinda get to know you, too. Everybody knows that my kids dad is the guy with the overalls. :wave:

I wear wrangler jeans, I guess it's a Texas thing.. Dan, I was going to say, try a western store..Oh and Ron your the Dad with the beard, man..... :smilie_happy:

You have to understand, most pants are made by small forigners, and they see us as having a standard size. Basicaly square, that is our legs are relative to our waste. That being said i find that if you are a 38 waist you have to have 34 inch inseame, not the 30 i have. If you have a 34 inseam you have to have a 43 waist :Egyptian: :Egyptian: :Egyptian: I also get my geans at wally world and just walk off the excess. :smilie_happy:

Im having trouble now finding a 40= 32 seems now they only go to 30 . and another think why is it all of a sudden most tee shirts only go to 2 xl no good for me

Kmart has a good choice of larger guy's clothes, a big mans section..Here in the States that is..

Hey I'm down from 275 to 240 without even trying, still waiting blood work.. Gotta go buy new clothes now because the old ones are too large on me now. Pants fall off me now.. :shock: I know it ain't the Taco's man, I'm tearing them up down here...

One year afgo I was wearing 42x30, yeah I have a long body, short legs.... :smilie_happy: ....I was weighing in at about 260....After my surgery last year, I am now down to about 215, a 40 in waist is getting really loose, low riders by accident....My wife several years ago had bought me some 38 in waist jeans, then boom I started putting on the weight....Those 38's I get a pair out every so often and see if I can button them, well I now can, omly if I suck my gut in big time...But they are still to tight to wear confortable yet....Now when I do get back down to those 38's, I'm going to have a give away on jeans, Hey some of them jeans are practically brand new....

Good lord...I've been afraid to open this thread for weeks, and all it's about is Dan not being able to find jeans.

That really struck me funny, I almost fell out of my chair. :thanks: Dan.

:smilie_happy:

~O~