joke of the day

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paddy.shadow

Reaction score
How to say 'I love you' in 26 languages
English I Love You
Spanish te amo
French Je T'aime
German lch Liebe Dich
Japanese Ai Shite Imasu
Thai Phom rak khun
Italian Ti amo
Chinese Wo Ai Ni
Swedish Jag Alskar
Alabama, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, South Carolina. Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi, Louisiana, West Virginia, Kentucky, and parts of Florida
Nice Ass , Get in the truck.
:smilie_happy:

S'right!!!!!,....Another Texas word.

And if you cant figure out the meaning,..do this.... :head bang:

some guys can use that and get away with .........but I never could ...... :smilie_happy: I have a cousin in south Ala... I have seen him say things like that , and leave with women , who would have slapped my head off for half that.

sledge":19xfdcqm said:
some guys can use that and get away with .........but I never could ...... :smilie_happy: I have a cousin in south Ala... I have seen him say things like that , and leave with women , who would have slapped my head off for half that.

That's cause it's not south Ala, it's LA, you know for lower Alabama. :smilie_happy:

:smilie_happy: I'm sure your right ........... :smilie_happy: But , he is from here , and he can do it about anywhere , and I never could anywhere........ :smilie_happy:

I'm with you. I got the looks like I have three heads if I tried something like that. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Latest posts