just setting the garage

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rock42

Supporting Member
Reaction score
have not ridden my wing about two years got covered in the garage, traded my 08 wing for a 2015 kawasaki vulcan voyager so doint ride the wing anymore need to take to country cycle and get back on the road for show mostly but still need to get it done. getting to old and my back hurts alot or i would pull engine and rebuild it. oh well will take in sometime soon sorry i have not been on the classic goldwing site in awhile but been busy, but do keep up from time to time. so hello to all from central texas :wave:

hate to leave it just set would be willing to sell it so someone could get the pleasure out of it i did, i did a lot of mods on it and lots of chrome. but if that does not happen might get it back on the road one day. and good to be back and hello to all and love my vulcan voyager

Where is this sei, near you? :roll: If so that's great news, :smilie_happy: as have wanted one of those for years, but always too much cash to part with for anything worth having. :headscratch: Have looked at pulled power plants from wrecked ones, but either too far away, pricey, almost always incomplete as far as fuel injection system's, believe a special tank, as well as pump, are needed as well as other bits & pieces i know nothing about. So just keep looking & salivating :whistling:Good kuck with the sale :good:

my 75 is setting in waco, texas and the sei is in houston texas i have no idea what he may want for the sei but it has been setting for at least a year and half it is all there he rode it from waco to houston and then back and forth to work in willis texas then parked it. it also has a extra ecu computor that i bought after i got the bike and i got it for a spare. as for my 75 wing i want at least 1000.00 for it but it will have to be trailered out it does start and it does turn over it also has lots of extras i put on like dyna III electronic ign and dyna IIIj coils and lots of chrome the is a picture of it here somewhere in the for sale forum if it is still there.