just wondering, something compleatly differant.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill, it rotates the opposite direction to the northern hemisphere but I can't remember which way. In the interest of water conservation most of our newer toilets shoot water down both sides of the bowl creating a wave heading back down the rear trap.

mwbill37841":3j5xbgux said:
to riders down under... :headscratch: when you flush your tolets which way does it rotate? clockwise or counter clockwise? :headscratch: :hihihi: :hihihi: :hihihi:

:eek:k: :eek:k: :eek:k: waaaaay to much time on our hands here :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

:eek:k: :eek:k: :eek:k: waaaaay to much time on our hands here :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:[/quote]

as long as you remember to wash them afterwards :yahoo:

If you have ever watched Ewen McGregor and Charlie Boerman's "LONG WAY DOWN" (The sequel to LONG WAY ROUND" there is a scene where they stop at the equater in africa where a local would pour a picture of water into a bucket with a drain.He would lay a piece of straw on the water and it would rotate as the water would drain.It acually changed directions of rotation as he would walk it back and forth across the equater. No lie!!

If you have not seen the LONG WAY ROUND,LONG WAY DOWN series you owe it to yourself to look it up at NETFLEX or possible on DVD at your local BMW dealer. Excellant way to kill the winter blues.

https://www.longwayround.com

I'm with you Bill - that is a good question (btw ours spin clockwise and under the equator it spins counter clockwise) its because of out of the box thinkers (like you) that we don't drive on corduroy roads. (did you ever have an apple fall on your head?)

I don't know about corduroy roads but we have quite a few corrugated roads down here!

Ansimp":13tfv71d said:
I don't know about corduroy roads but we have quite a few corrugated roads down here!

:smilie_happy: now that's funny :smilie_happy:

Latest posts