Kinda makes ya want to get a crotch rocket

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m with CBH.

In a former life I use to fly a hang glider. Once while sharing a ride with a sail plane pilot, he asked if I wanted to do some aerobatics to which I replied no. He said I thought you were a hang glider pilot. My answer was “I was and I always flew it flat and level” :smilie_happy:

I would like to ride his twistes but it would be on my wing and at a considerably slower speed. :good:

I would have guessed he was goin' a lot faster that 40 MPH , at times anyways , :smilie_happy: that about caused me to have a FLASHBACK ! :smilie_happy:

:hi: Strange .....I didn't hear any altitued warning buzzers.....I thought that was a required feature for aircraft so that the piolet would be warned when the aircraft got too low.... :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: Bob

For a minute there I thought that might be Colorado, then I came back to reality and realized I haven't seen a road here that smooth in some time.. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

On the way home Tuesday, some kid on a CBGixxerNinja pulled up a wheelie on the Interstate as I met him, I guess trying to shock the guy on the 'Oldwing. My only thoughts were: That was crazy cool, wish he was wearing the right gear and I gotta get my Sportbike inspected...lol.

Hey, AApple- I live an hour from the Dragon and have driven it many times- never on a bike, though- Brand new '03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6 sp- that was fun but I got passed by a kid in Some kind of Subaru wagon- and I was hauling butt, too- thing was I was keeping it between the lines and he was passing on blind curves- gotta keep it real.... I used to travel from E TN to NC and sometimes when I went through Murphey I'd take the Dragon- Sometimes I can be a sick puppy- There is at least one Jetta 1.8T driver who can't understand how a Crown Vic pushed him all the way from the motorcycle motel to the big lakes... I was grinning the whole time- and he was trying- I wouldn't pick on a defenseless driver- I just hated it when my briefcase and the stuff in the backseat kept hitting me in the sides and back of my head...

plskthompson1":hl270x9s said:
40 mph my right eye, but who needs a crotch rocket when you can do this on a wing.

Yeah thats pretty bad ass that he can do that on a heavy 1800, From what ive heard about that guy is that his wing has been raised to allow him to be able to lean more before it scrapes the ground