Life Lessons

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave

Reaction score
Hi all
I'm back from holidays and back to being single (again)

Q: What's blonde on top, Double D on the front, 1 week younger than my gl1100 and far less reliable?

A: Ex Girlfreind

Lesson was: Yes, blondes do have a lot of fun, and the 44 year old gets the time of his life too

Seen a bumber sticker on the lonely ride home : Dont cry because it's over, be glad because it happened. Very good words, made me see things better yeh.

I dont wish to learn how to set up retricted access web sites so if you all want to see her naked you need to buy Aussie edition Penthouse Mag December 2010 (yes, they really do shoot the pics 7 months ahead) If you buy or subscribe to US or International edition she may be in there to, up to there editors if they want or not.
BTW "I" dumped her, maybe I really only got in first but, well, shit, it's a hard life but somebody has to live it :music:
Last post I put up was about Rhonda the Honda running like crap. I'll slip over to the GL1100 section to continue that. :cool:

The most expensive decision of my life was to get divorced, the second most expensive was to get married again. Both of them were worth it. Hang in there- hope you get your bike running so you can ride your blues away.

G'day Kirk
I could not help but notice you are from the Jack "angles tears in a bottle" Daniels state, just hope your not hanging in the "dry" county of Lynchberg (spelling?? :head bang: ?) :music2:

Your a little new here and I've been away so welcome mate.

Very important thing - NEVER take me to seriously, I can NOT write with out a grin, so don't read me without one either cobber.

yeah i think you learned a lot dave .....take care of your bike and it runs real good....take care of your blonde and your bike quits running right .... :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :beer: :beer: i dont hnow maybe i dont have figure out :downarrow: :uparrow:

:smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

joedrum":zle5i52a said:
yeah i think you learned a lot dave .....take care of your bike and it runs real good....take care of your blonde and your bike quits running right .... :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :beer: :beer: i dont hnow maybe i dont have figure out :downarrow: :uparrow:

:smilie_happy: :mrgreen:
:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: and now we have reached the stage that involves a hotel, barmaid and beer ........... see y'all tommorow, oh yeh, its 1.30pm saturday here :cool:

Latest posts