Lift table plans

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=84964#p84964:2zwhnrsm said:
hutomthe » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:00 am[/url]":2zwhnrsm]I think,Electric lift table is the best!!!

but if God says Hydrolic is the way to go I aint gonna argue with him (specially the James Bond Version)

Sorry havent been around in a while, trying to get shop done before my daughters twins are born (june or july). I did buy the plans and Have a price quote on materials cut and ready to weld, but pressed for time a buddy gave me a coupon and I picked up a HF lift for $299. My wifes uncle sells and maintains shop and industrial equipment, we tried the air over hydraulic and lift is real jerky just like it would be if you were foot pumping it real fast (basically thats what you are doing). He has located an air or hydraulic cylinder to replace the jack cylinder on the lift as soon as he finds a pump I will post pictures. I made my pit in the floor to fit the AFAB lift I also have to do a little mod to fit pit right.
Material prices here for the AFAB lift cut ready to weld was $489 with diamond plate top. Thats not including cylinder.

Latest posts