Littlebeaver's Experiment [lowers]

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting ready to ride my motorbike....I'm in front of our rent house here in San Antonio, next June we can go back to Kansas city where we own our home...My own gargae again. Yes...these lowers really do keep the engine cooler, it rarely get up past the 1/2 mark now in 100 plus temps.. Only at lights does it creap up to kick the fan on, it's diffenately better than it was better, no air flow to it before...View attachment 1

I can see where you mounted them on the bottom. What did you attach them to on the top? I like the idea you got there. With the temps here getting up into the tripple digits around here I need all the help I can get.

rh88107":334prl5s said:
I can see where you mounted them on the bottom. What did you attach them to on the top? I like the idea you got there. With the temps here getting up into the tripple digits around here I need all the help I can get.
There are two bolts that hold the radiator/screen on at the top front and at the bottom front, I just used those bolts on the front...I'll try to get a photo of it later today...

Latest posts