Merry Christmas one and all!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slabghost

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all our great membership! May all of your homes be filled with comfort and friendship. :moped:

Merry Christmas to you guy's and to your families, my 19 year old is here sitting with me enjoying this site, We are laughing at some of the stuff posted here...She finds it very entertaining...

littlebeaver":30dfva4m said:
Merry Christmas to you guy's and to your families, my 19 year old is here sitting with me enjoying this site, We are laughing at some of the stuff posted here...She finds it very entertaining...

Your 19 year old finds us "interesting"? :ahem: I probably wouldn't sleep tonight if I were you. :smilie_happy:

yes merry christmas to CGW and all that that make it work so well ...its the gift that keeps on giving yr round :clapping: :mrgreen: i think we all shine in the fathers eye with our tight relationship :yahoo:

littlebeaver":3elnigor said:
Merry christmas to all..family included.HEY tell her that there is nothing to laugh about here :mischief: its all serious matters :party: :Egyptian: :Egyptian: :Egyptian:

merry christmas everyone here on CGW and little beaver tell your daughter that our younges member is about 25 so she has atleast six years before the stuff we post on the forum is funny to her :mrgreen:

slabghost":drey90lv said:
Merry Christmas to all our great membership! May all of your homes be filled with comfort and friendship. :moped:
Filled with beer will also help :mrgreen: Thank you & Merry Cristmas to you & your family slabghost :thank_you: :thank_you:

joedrum":79i4tqiy said:
yes merry christmas to CGW and all that that make it work so well ...its the gift that keeps on giving yr round :clapping: :mrgreen: i think we all shine in the fathers eye with our tight relationship :yahoo:
Merry Chirstmas to you & your loved ones Joe......OH and by the way........When are you going to wake up that dog :mrgreen:

Merry Christmas Dan, and all the rest, my wife loved the Santa on the scooter...they all laughed at it, I can't help but to think it's you in that suit..Scdmarx everyone said wow now that's a beard ...Please don't cut it..