Mileage-whos wing has the most miles?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine's just gettin broke in...73,000+ at this point... :yahoo:

Tough one here....my '82 frame has 38,966 miles on it, the '81 engine that was in it had 169K miles on it and the new '83 engine has 60,589 on it. Can I combine them all for one good number? :smilie_happy:

Looks like mine is the "junior" here...only 21,670..I need to get out and ride more :good: !

Mine is also in the more miles then shown.. it has guesstimated 73 k... speedo was not working when I got it... finally replaced the bad parts Miles showed 53k then and it broke again at 56.. and that was 16 months ago on a daily rider (almost) and it looks like I am a 1%.. 43 miles round trip to work 5 days a week and the occasional ride to shop or eat with the wife.. boobee runs and toy runs thrown in.. so 73 or greater..

tomlind":1l49acdt said:
Looks like mine is the "junior" here...only 21,670..I need to get out and ride more :good: !
Man oh man, oh man oh man, that bike is brand new...I bet nobody has a lower reading then that.. :good: Oh, did I tell you this was the funnest GW site on the planet.... :rocks:

I shopped for months to find my 'Wing. I am the second owner of it and the last :cool: . Mileage is original...
GEDC0230.jpg

Latest posts