Mosfet Regulators

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just checked with the EBay seller in China ( lisalin 2011) and they have assured me that this is a replacement Mofset Regulator as per the FH part number in the picture.
eBay item # 111002573977

Re: Shipping: gtjohn01 sent a message about Regulator Rectifier Honda CBR 600 RR CBR 600RR 2003-2006 2004 2005 03 04 05 06 #111002573977
Sent: Jan-09-14 04:11 AM

eBay eBay sent this message to John Keiter (gtjohn01).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Seller has responded to your question about this item
Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More

Dear gtjohn01,

Sorry,it is not MOSFET type,The items as same pictures.thanks

- lisalin2011

I asked the SAME SELLER :rtfm: the very SAME QUESTION :rtfm: and got the opposite reseponse.....
which is it, I'm wondering

Who knows John?
Dear ansimp,

Yes,pls refer to the photo show.thanks.

- lisalin2011
Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

This is the main reason that I recommend using a good second hand FH series regulator.
Going by the price the Chinese one should be a Mofset one but you can't always be sure until you have it to test it. Most of these Chinese sites use more than one person to answer their emails so unfortunately it us hard to know who has the right information. If it is a true FH series regulator and not just a made up part number then it should be a Mofset R/R.

Just purchased a couple of my Chinese Mofset 2006 CBR600 regulators to replace the last one that I fitted into my mates 600cc Yamaha mini sprint car. He runs it at 15000 rpm on methanol and normally they don’t run the charge circuit but he has an electric power steering set up. The standard regulator fried up pretty quickly under these conditions. Hopefully the Chinese Mofset RR will fair better. :beg:

Latest posts