motorcyclist blames bike for Fla clicking him at 157 mph

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Throw him in prison and throw away the key, I have been caught speeding before so okay I got fined, but and here is the BUT I wasn't doing 150 in the rain the fact he didn't see the cop cause bro mah heed wuz down low is just BS. It.s A Holes like him that give us the bad name. Speeding in 10 maybe 20 over the limit, If he had done that in Holland they would take his bike and crush it, he would be invited to watch it too. On finance? tough shit dude looks like your gonna pay for a long time.

when I was his age speed was the thing, I have nothing good or bad to say about this kid speeding. while we didn't have many bikes back then that would clock 157mph my super K would run about 170mph all day most days I hit the expressway around at about 135mph, going slow was down between 80 and 85mph. being off a bike for 10years didn't slow me down and I knew it so when I finally got another big bike ( I got the 450 nighthawk first ) I didn't want any bike with sport in the name and ended up getting a goldwing

Sadly, the legal system will probably cower to his story... I hope not, but that is the way it is, and meanwhile all bikers get a black eye because of this poor example of one.

Umm...his head is down in the little faring and he could not see in his mirrors???? What has that got to do with the bike traveling over 150 MPH? IN THE RAIN????? ON THE SHOULDER???? :whip:

Take his bike for putting all of those other vehicles and himself in danger!

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=121320#p121320:34xegscz said:
mcgovern61 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:33 am[/url]":34xegscz]
Umm...his head is down in the little faring and he could not see in his mirrors???? What has that got to do with the bike traveling over 150 MPH? IN THE RAIN????? ON THE SHOULDER???? :whip:

Take his bike for putting all of those other vehicles and himself in danger!
:salute:

Latest posts