My Ride the "Raptor"

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has gone through a few changes since Mother Honda let her loose.

Don't have any pics of her when she came home. This is after tear down and cleanup after she
had been sitting for awhile.
GL1100.jpg

Bad picture but shows the fairing gone with just a windshield.
MVC_144F.jpg

Right after being put back together. No paint, covered in material.
DSC00671.jpg

As she sits today.
New+again+006.jpg

dan filipi":39dyx05o said:
Nice nakedisation!

I like the stealth look.
Are those Hondaline bags? They look larger.

Thanks Dan, yes they are the Hondaline bags that came on her new, been modified a bit and then covered in material.

Omega Man":g5dwr83o said:
No doubt she's a beauty. She looked damn fine with her clothes on, what was your inspiration to go stealthy?

~O~

Thanks. Have always liked the look of the OLD Road King, but wanted a reliable motor and we all know who has the most reliable motor :lol:

I really like that black covering. I read your rebuild thread over on NGW and was amazed at the amount of work that went in to it.

Yea, looks great! I'm doing the same to mine. I got her a few months back with 47k original miles and garage kept. a month later disasymbled her removeved all the badges, wetsanded & painted everything the same as you did. I really love it. She is fully dressed though, (for now). I want to undress her though but not sure to what extent. :salute:

Latest posts