my wife passed

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sending out a prayer for you. Just keep in mind she's gone on to a better place. If you feel like venting, here would be good. You've picked the best therapy I could think of!

God bless you and yours.

I truly Thank You All......... we was only together 14 years . but I can Truthfully say it was the best 14 years of my life . but we all have a time to be born & a time to die . . and nobody knows when it is , and nobody can change it . but yes Riding through the mountains has helped me think clear , and going on this site and reading where you folks have been , and what your working on has helped me more than I can ever say . I'm so glad I found you guys years ago , . . Thank you Dan for the Vision to build this site.

Being a man of faith I have heard for years how people will pray for someone who has lost a loved one that God would give them comfort. I've come to understand that that comfort comes in the form of those around you; their good words, being close when you need it, even though most people understand that there is no replacing the one you have lost.

We have all lost someone and this forums' response is just what the Lord ordered. You will never forget, nor will the pain ever go away. But there are people around you that truly empathize, even if it's because they remember their own pain. Or their own mortality. Stay strong sir, cry when you need to. Pray because you need to.

thank you all .... been 6 weeks & 4 days now since she passed , I took her Ashes into the Mountains where we have Camped together , and scattered them . I felt like it was something I needed to do . several of you folks have said things that I have went back and read over and over again . Thank You .