• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

need carb parts.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastmover83

Reaction score
I need a carburetor synchronization screw and a carburetor slide spring for GL1100. If anyone has extras that they would be willing to part with please contact me. Thanks Steve.

yesterday iwas just into a 77 rack and a 79 rack of carbs .....on those two yrsthe slide springs were different and the slide needles were different too....but it seemed the vacume slide itself was the same .....i would doubt that there the same as 1100 carbs ....but the 79 spring might work iwill check the 1100 spring out...looks like a spring from a 79 carb rack might work....with the differences in cams the 77-79 iwasnt surprised that they were different ...im sure the vacume is different cause of the cams.....the 79 and the 1100 are pretty much the same cams.....i think dans 1000 carbs are from a 78-79 series ...i may have to use my 79 rack if the 77 is unfixable :mrgreen:

Latest posts