Needed motivation

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldWrench

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well last night I confirmed it with my wife, I'm going to Vegas Oct 4th. I was out puttering around the shop when she came out, looked at the bike, then said. "Are you going to paint it before you go?"
That really meant, the bike needs to be painted, and it does. I'm also rebuilding an 83 motor that I need to finish first. So guys, stay on me. The motor in the wing now is fine, so I will focus on the paint first. I love to paint, it is the prep work that I hate, but I'm going to get it done.
The engine I'm building is going to be painted black, the bike a sapphire blue with shadow flames, I'm hoping the contrast will highlight the polished aluminum.

Git yer azz in GEAR, OldWrench!!!!! :whip: :whip:

How's that? :hihihi:

So.....OldWrench....you DONE YET? :whip: :whip:

:whistling: :mrgreen:

Actually, can you give us live update of your painting progress?

I am interested.
I am a rattle can painter and it doesn't help my wife hates the smell.
I have been forced to quick and dirty paint job. I once had to go to a nearby park to paint.
I want to learn proper painting. :hihihi:

Thanks guys.

Actually, can you give us live update of your painting progress?

I'll do just that. I stripped down the fairing this weekend and began the sanding process. I don't want to put the Honda emblems back on so I'm filling the holes. I'll start taking some pictures tonight and post the progress.

image.php

Nuttin but a-holes and elbows, oldwrench!!! :whip: :whip: :whip:

:mrgreen:

Latest posts