New C5 M Series $449.95!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=131744#p131744:1fuit97u said:
bronko37 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:33 pm[/url]":1fuit97u]
Cant wait to get one Paul. Im sure i will be ordering from you come spring time. It can only help. I will have more faith in the bike then for longer trips from home.

I am just a short drive north of you on Hwy 41. Ride up anytime. It takes you 3.5 hours from Gary, IN.

Paul, we spoke a few months ago but I've been out of all this for a while.

I now have an 1100 with 75 cams and an awesome pair of heads with the left hand points drive shaft still there.

I'd like to know if the 1100 C5 is available yet, for such an installation, thanks.

PM if you would rather.

Hey everyone, I'm out of the Mexican prison and back in business (kidding).

I've been meaning to post an update on Goldwing kits but was waiting for a few answers.

As many of you know, we had the Gen II ignition (with billet housing) and the Gen III which is the new small ignition. A few of you guys already have them, and Power Arc has a few more coming.
We pulled that kit from our website because of production issues. They were taking several hours to manufacture each one, and Power Arc needed to change the way they are produced.

What is happening now?

Power Arc invested their retirement fund into some new automated equipment that will allow rapid production of this tiny little ignition.
In the next few weeks they will have it all set up and the "D" (for cars) and "M" (for Goldwings) will start to be readily available once more.

Why did we pull the "PRE-ORDER" from our website? We didn't have an accurate time frame for when this all would happen, and felt it was unfair to take orders knowing it could take awhile.

I personally want to thank our friends/customers who have waiting far too long for these kits, and I apologize for the halt in production. I will be posting more often once we get caught up on a few other projects, and I miss chatting on here very much!

My GL1000 body work is removed and my dad is helping me prep for paint. Summer will be here eventually and we need that Wing to sparkle.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Chilidawg....PM returned :)

Isn't there a subject all Wingers can agree on... How about Harley's? :headscratch:

Doesn't matter what ignition you ride with, just keep these old girls on the road by whatever means you want to. :mrgreen:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136352#p136352:2zt2f14f said:
brianinpa » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:01 pm[/url]":2zt2f14f]
Isn't there a subject all Wingers can agree on... How about Harley's? :headscratch:

Doesn't matter what ignition you ride with, just keep these old girls on the road by whatever means you want to. :mrgreen:

+1 :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :yes:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136352#p136352:3rvf8m47 said:
brianinpa » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:01 pm[/url]":3rvf8m47]

All the anamosity over such trival things as ignition, single carb, tires.
What does it really matter.
All it really shows is some people are closed minded.
Change is good most times imo. Especially when it improves what we have.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136352#p136352:ribj4sz8 said:
brianinpa » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:01 pm[/url]":ribj4sz8]

Not into Harleys but fuel prices have dropped here in Wisconsin. Too late for cycle riding but perfect time for my thirsty snowmobile!

We can agree that cheaper fuel helps us all?

:0fftopic:
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136356#p136356:21zyv74q said:
C5Performance » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:46 pm[/url]":21zyv74q]
We can agree that cheaper fuel helps us all?

Nope! I have not and will NEVER use cheaper fuel...sheesh, the nerve of some guys. :rant: They have been selling me expensive fuel for years and I just don't trust YOUR cheaper fuel.

:hihihi:

~O~

We have a fairly high state fuel tax in Wisconsin. When I visit Iowa, all things equal, the fuel prices instantly drop over 10 cents per gallon.

Another reason to keep your bike and truck in a good state of tune. You can then afford to come and visit us next riding season and buy a tank of our "expensive" fuel that you like so much :smilie_happy:

Attachments

• gas-tax.jpg
    gas-tax.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 126
They claim that the $.60 per gallon that we pay is "supposed" to be used to fix the roads. Then why are the roads in PA the laughing stock of the country? :headscratch:

Noooo....this thread is about the NEW C5 M SERIES being available. Any side-street discussions about any other subject should NOT be injected into the thread.
:eek:k: :thanks:

Latest posts